Your pet's home away from home.
Located in Lexington, Lexington-Bedford Veterinary Hospital offers pet boarding for cats and dogs so you can enjoy peace of mind while you're away.
At Lexington-Bedford Veterinary Hospital, we know the importance of finding the perfect boarding facility. We are dedicated to making your pet's vacation as comfortable and satisfying as possible and we promise to take care of your furry friend as if they were our own.
Our boarders enjoy these amenities during their stay:
- Clean, spacious cages and runs
- A comfortable atmosphere
- Fresh bedding and daily housekeeping
- Individualized care
- Daily observations
- Veterinary medical care (if needed)
To make your pet's stay as comfortable as possible, feel free to send them with their favorite treats, toys, or bedding.
Our Boarding Requirements
Our boarding requirement are as follows:
- Dogs must be current on their distemper, rabies, Bordetella, and parvovirus vaccines
- Cats must be current on their distemper (FVRCP) and rabies vaccines
- All boarders must provide proof that they are free from parasites – internal or external
Check-in & Check-out Times
We strongly encourage all clients checking in or picking up boarding pets to arrive during the following time frames. This will allow our boarding staff to meet with you directly and help facilitate the most efficient service.
Monday-Thursday: 9-11 AM or 4-7:30 PM
Friday: 9-11 AM or 4-6:30 PM
Saturday: 9-11 AM
Boarding services are available to patients of LBVH. For more information please contact us at (781) 862-3670 or email@example.com