Lexington-Bedford Veterinary Hospital offers boarding for dogs and cats to our established clients so that you can leave your pet in total comfort at our full service kennel. *
At Lexington-Bedford Veterinary Hospital, we try to make your pet's vacation a special occasion. We know the decision to board your pet can be an anxious time for you and your special friend. Our boarding facility provides a comfortable and relaxing home away from home for your pet when you need to be away on business, vacation, or an emergency.
* New clients are required to schedule an exam for their pet prior to scheduling a boarding reservation. This is to ensure that we can get acquainted with you and your pet and be ready to meet all your pet's individual needs.
Boarders at our facility enjoy the following amenities:
- Immaculately Clean Cages and Runs
- Caring & Attentive Staff
- Owner Visits and Tours of the Facility
- A Clean & Comfy Atmosphere
- Fresh Bedding & Daily Housekeeping
- Spacious Kennels
- Individualized Care
- Veterinary Services When Needed
- Dogs must be current on the following vaccines – Distemper, Rabies, and Bordetella
- Cats must be current on the following vaccines – Distemper (FVRCP) and Rabies Vaccine
- All pets must have yearly fecal exams to show they are free of intestinal parasites. They must also be free of external parasites as well.
If you would like to expedite the boarding check-in process, please download and fill out the form below prior to your arrival.
Note: This form must be completed each time your pet is checked in for boarding.
Check-in & Check-out Times
We strongly encourage all clients checking in or picking up boarding pets to arrive during the following time frames. This will allow our boarding staff to meet with you directly and help facilitate the most efficient service.
Monday-Thursday: 9-11 AM or 4-7 PM
Friday: 9-11 AM or 4-6 PM
Saturday: 9-11 AM
We look forward to your pet's vacation!